- Complete origin and destination addresses along with contact person and phone number. Zip codes are critical!
- Commodity – the more detail you can provide the better. The ocean tariff is very specific.
- Measurement of the shipment, length, width, and height in inches for each piece along with the weight.
- What is required at time of delivery? Curbside, lift-gate pallet jack, inside, unpacking, 2-man, etc.
- Value of freight if you need additional insurance, as per our standard terms and conditions we are only liable for $50 per shipment. Please make sure to ask for additional insurance if needed when you book your shipment.
- How fast do you need to get this to the destination? Air freight or ocean freight service?
Use our QUICK QUOTE FORM.